11.16.2007

giftbox

So, maybe you're like me and meticulously make lists of the gifts you're giving and the gifts you want. And maybe you're also like me and you have a hard time remembering if you are in danger of getting your dad a sweater just like you did last year. Enter GiftBox! It tracks all your gifts for you. I just started using it for Christmas, but, you can use it for any holiday you want. You can enter your gift ideas, mark the ones you decide on, and mark if they've been ordered or if you have them in your possession. You can enter dollar amounts so it keeps track of spending. And it keeps your data around so next year you'll know to change it up. :) I think you can send a wishlist to friends and family too, although I didn't use that feature. Anyway - I'm sure you could do all the same in Excel, or, on a piece of paper for that matter - but that wouldn't be quite so geeky cool.

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

heather said...

hey, great idea for a blog!
very cute and very fun! can't wait to see more happiness...