11.19.2007

loaded questions

I've heard a lot of people talk about this game, so we picked it up before a party we had a few weeks ago. We ended up not playing it at the party because it's only for up to 6 players, I think... so we played it the next week when we had Corey and Carrie over. They had never played it either. The four of us had fun... it really is a great game! You do need at least 4 players, and I can see how it would be hard with a much larger group. The point of the game is to guess how other people answered a given question. They write down their answers and then another player reads them aloud to you. There's obviously some advantage to playing with your husband, but I was surprised at how often I really had to think about who answered what between him, Corey, and Carrie. I think it would be fun to play with family, too.

6 comments:

Amy said...

sounds fun!

heather said...

Oooh, we love that game!
And we've played it with up to 8-10 people I think. The more the merrier!!
Have fun!

heather said...

another new game we've acquired recently that's great for big groups of people that know each other is Imaginiff. Fun stuff!

Mary said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for your feedback about Typepad :)

This sounds like a fun game. I wish I had a game playing crew because there are a bunch out there I'd love to try!

Carrie said...

We're getting it from Corey's parents for XMas and giving it as gifts.

Nicole said...

I think our wall color is Fresh Biscotti. I can't remember who makes the color, though.